Sunday, April 13, 2008

How do your kids measure up?

No, I am not meaning on any intelligence level, but on height...Why you ask?
Because it's funny to me how much my kids have grown and I do recognize that kids have different percentile of weight and height, so I think it's kind of fun to see how much my kids have grown with other kids. Above, you see my niece Emma with my son Boog, she is 6 years old and he is just 3 years old. Little fun to look at, huh!?! After I had taken this picture, my niece said "I'm finally as tall as Boog." You had to be there. Below you'll see my daughter Whitter, 9 months, with our friends daughter Ada, who is 2 years old. My kids lucked out on being giants, totally their dad's side(yeah right!). They just grow too fast. They are truly a blessing.

No comments: