Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Little wager: Week two

This week, my husband and a worker of his, hooked up all new phone lines, so that there are more than just two phones now. Thank goodness... I on the other hand have cut off soda completely from my life and have no desire to drink it. Yea for me. At least that's what I and my family say, cause if you were to ask me what drink would I like, with no hesitation, I would have probably cut you off before you could finish the question and had said Dr. Pepper all the way. Now, I am trying to eat less and get on my feet more with my kids. Hopefully when the sun is out a lot more, I'll be able to get moving the way I would love to. So keep praying for us. And we'll keep pushing for our goal.

No comments: