Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ode to project night...

I must say first that I believe that there should be a "national project day," where mothers and wives would be able to work on prolonged projects without children or husbands. I know, I know, there are days like Super Saturdays or girls night out or even overnighters to finish them and believe me, I am so grateful for those days. Yes, I know that there is also Mother's Day, but even moms don't have the day off. O.k., I've said it, and I know that the day that it actually happens, would be a day when pigs fly. But, I'd like to give a HUGE tribute to my "BFF," for giving me the opportunity to finish my prolonged project. Here below you'll see my "had every excuse not to finish projects," that I had signed up to do at a Super Saturday, back in September of last year. So much THANKS & GRATITUDE to my BFF from me and Brian. Especially from Brian, cause he hates when I take too much room to work on these special projects. So I am so happy to say that these are completed and I just have to finish other Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas Boards. I'll have to have a project night myself to finish what I can and to help other friends to finish projects that they may have.
These were super fun to do. You can change the ribbon that holds the board and hook to whatever your decor is in which ever room, so it's really domestically friendly. Maybe when I get the other boards done, I'll post them as well. I'm no Martha Stewart, of course, I'll leave that to my "BFF" and everyone else, but to me when I get a project like this done, it's like Christmas Day in my home. So hooray for me for now.

No comments: