Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tag...I'm it!...

My Love
I was tagged to brag about my hubby, hopefully you'll get the jist of how blessed I am to have him in my life. Enjoy!
What is his name?
Brian Rasmussen
How long have you been married?
Not long enough, it will be 5 years, can you believe it, I can't.
Who eat's more?
He does, hands down. Though I LOOK like I eat more, he will say that he does scarf down more than me. The wonderful things of being a mom. (Baby weight, it haunts you and if it doesn't, I'm jealous.)
Who said "I love you" FIRST?
I did, then he said it a week later. Long story.
Who's taller?
He is. Though most people think that I am, cause of the thick sole shoes I wear. He hates it when I wear them, cause I do look taller, but with shoes off, he is taller than me, but only by a few inches.
Who sings better?
I would have to say me. But I do say that everyone can sing, it's just some sing better than others. He doesn't really care for that analogy, but oh well. I love his singing anyway.
Who is smarter?
It depends on certain things like computers, that's me. Sports? That's completely him. Construction(like hammering something in the wall)? Again him. Cooking? Me. Remembering faces and/or names? Me. Remember special dates(like our anniversary)? Him, I know, that's sad. Gospel Doctrine? Both.
Who has the worst temper?
I hate to admit it, but it's all me. Shame on me.
Who does the laundry?
It's a team effort. Neither of us do the laundry without the other. We have the best one-on-one times while folding the laundry. I love that time.
Who does the dishes?
I do the dishes, because I have a system that only works for me, but it does work for everyone else who needs a clean dish, cause they know where I usually have them placed. If someone else does the dishes, it's chaos.
Who cooks dinner?
I do most of the cooking, however he does cook once in a while. He does barbeque the best burgers, chicken and hot dogs. At least that's what everyone says after eating something he has grilled.
Who drives?
Both of us.
Who is more stubborn?
Hello, didn't we have this question already? Oh, that was "who has the worst temper?." O.k., I am the more stubborn one. My hubby can take things better and has an awesome outlook on life. That's why he does have a seat in heaven, cause he has to deal with me and my family.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
He always is the first to apologize at everything, even when it wasn't his fault. He has such a great heart, I love that he is so passionate.
Who has more friends?
Me, me and oh me. Not trying to be high-headed, but he is more reserved and doesn't care to get to know anyone. While I am more the chatterbox/social bug. He would rather have people not know him, just so he would not have to do anything for them. At least that's what he would say to your face, however, underneath it all, he does like to befriend others. He just loves to joke around.
Who has more siblings?
I have more siblings. I have eight kids in my family and he has six kids in his.
Who wears the pants in the family?
We don't like to say "who wears the pants," because in our little family, we say that "daddy is the head of the family and mommy is the heart. He leads the family, I keep it going.
Well that's all folks, I hope you liked this little blurb about my hubby. But I do need to say that he is the best blessing in my life. He is my best friend and my rock. I know this might sound sappy, but I can't help it, I am complete with him. We are total opposites that match perfectly. I love you, honey.

Tag your it: Britt, Aunt Becky, Tanya E., Cheyenne, Tanya H.

3 comments:

Talbot Family said...

Wow, I love the head and heart of the family saying! I will for sure be using that. It was a lot of fun to learn more about your cute relationship. My hubby is more reseved as well. I guess it wouldn't work out if they were as social as we are.

p.s. I do make head bands and would love to do any for you, if you want to email pictures of a specific outfit that works or just a generic colored bow works too.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

WOW that was FAST! I love it...thanks for posting that it's always good to learn about the inlaws!!
I always love reading your blog...
I hope you don't mind...? I'm not a stalker or anything, because we're family RIGHT? Ha!

Anyways...Lini's been trying to call Peter, so if ya see him let him know!
Malo sis.

We'll chat later.
Marie

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute pic of Brian and Whit!! Awwwww!