Good morning workout...
So sorry for this sad picture, my brother took it of me, after my first visit to the local fitness center. Yes I did it, I just couldn't take it anymore, I bought a membership to the fitness center. This morning was my first visit and I rode the stationary bike for a whole hour and while biking my life away or getting it back, I was crudely reminded of how extremely out of shape I am. I have a couple of friends, Ashley and Macie, that have inspired me, as well as my family, to do my best. Seeing their confidence level shoot sky high has been an eye opener for me. One day I was thinking of the last time I actually felt like I was on top of the world with my self-esteem was my wedding day, though my hubby does make sure that I know that I am at the top of his list. I want to make sure that I FEEL at the top of mine. So the last time I felt that way, was before my hubby and I were married. I was so in shape, not saying that all your sorrows and crappy days would be gone if you were magazine pretty. However, for me it was more or less how I carried myself. During those good old days, I ran three miles everyday, except Sundays. I ate right and never drank carbonation. I was on top of it and I think that's what attracted my hubby to me. My attitude, not my body. I was really happy with my life, not that I am not now, but I would love to be able to run around with my kids without getting winded and to wear something that when I look in the mirror, I can say, you're looking good! Anyways, I am happy that I have STARTED, that's the first step. It's the keeping up that's the test. My goal is still in view and if you have anything that has worked for you, please let me know. Thanks!!! Have a Happy Feel Good Day!
4 comments:
i just got back from the fitness center. I was in the zumba class, but if you go next saturday, i love the bikes and ellipticals, i'll come up and talk to you and we sweat our bad habits away. your headed in the right direction. i'm proud of you. seriously, i'll ride bikes along side you.
Thanks for sharing. You are very motivational.
Know what works for me? Pushing a tandem stroller from my house to your house! :)What a workout!
Way 2 go ..! I too have been working out 8 weeks now to be exact...usually everyother day give or take those lazy days...but all in all it DOES make you have so much more energy! After having 5 kids I figured...I better get healthy so I will be around for them! Plus I was sick of being a fatty! I have sucessfully lost 10+ pounds (don't know if it shows) but I feel so much healthier! My plan is to keep working out till I fit those oh so skinny pants again!
Maybe we should workout together! What fitness Ctr do you go to?
I am in the middle of a book called "Running with Angels" in the book she basically states that she wished she would have taken better care of herself thoughout the journey of her life instead of waiting until her weight had become detrimental to her health. I think as women we sometimes feel selfish for wanting to workout or train and take care of our bodies, but realistically speaking, we are better able to care for our families if we are physically and mentally healthy. I am so proud of you because I know how hard it is to get that body back. Please know that you are beautiful at any size, but if you feel better for working out than work it girl! You can do it!!
Post a Comment