Happy Engagement/Tax Day
Today is, yes, tax day, so if you don't have it done, shame on you. However, today is a somewhat special day for me and my hubby, because a few years ago, he proposed to be my husband and did it a very clever way. Forgive us for a "not so great" photo, but we just got back from running around do our taxes. What funny, is the weather today(43 degrees, yesterday was 79, can you believe that?) was the same as was the day my hubby proposed to me. Ironic, huh!?! But, I would like to give a little tribute to my love and say that I am so grateful that you love my and our babies. You are my hero and my best friend. I am so blessed to have you. Thank you for everything. With all my heart, OFA LAHI ATU!!! Love your Honey
No comments:
Post a Comment