Wedding no, no!!!
Can you tell me what is wrong in this picture? I had to upload it in the largest size for you to see it. I'll tell you what it is. Yes, this is a wedding that I had attended this weekend and there were many no, no's in the wedding as a whole, however this jumped out at me as the most awful wedding don't I have ever seen. I know that I am not a professional wedding critic, but I have been involved with many wedding plans to know the do's and don't's of weddings and I also know that if you have a budget that you are sticking with, please make it as attractive or have nothing at all, not something laughable to others and maybe you in the future. Like here for instance, I believe that for your wedding, you should extend your pocket book to make it your dream wedding or as close to it as possible. Right here no normal person in their right mind would have chosen this backdrop EVER! It consists of folding chair racks, yes, you read me right, folding chair racks, with white rollout paper table clothes, tree branches and white artificial flowers. Then you have really nice wine goblets and beautiful gold tone chargers with you guessed it blue PLASTIC dinner plates. OH MY HECK, COME ON!!! I know that to each, his own, but come on, can you blame me for thinking this way? I'm so sorry if I had offended anyone reading this, but this is just my opinion, which only means anything to me. If you don't care, I hope you had a good laugh with this one.
1 comment:
Right on, Chris!!! Love you - too funny! Vicki
Post a Comment