Wednesday, April 23, 2008

O.k. I finally did it...

Yes, I finally did it. Below you see my "after showering-put in a bun" hair before.
And here is the after. I cut about a foot and a half off.
Crazy, huh?, well it was at least for my hubby and my kids. Especially my daughter, because like every infant, she pulls whatever gets in their hands. Hair being the most common. When we were at my brothers dance concert, she kept pulling my hair and I turned to my husband and said "she's going to drive my to drink." So instead of going to the local 7eleven and getting a double gulp of Dr. Pepper, I went and got my hair chopped off. My baby doesn't know where all mommy's hair had gone, so it's great now. But to my BFF and her husband, my husband says "it's going to be o.k., her will grow back. Heehee!!!" It's a lot easier to work with now and it also makes me excited for summer to be here. I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I think you forgot to mention something to me yesterday during our two phone conversations... like the fact that you CHOPPED YOUR HAIR OFF!!!

But ooooo! It's so cute! Do you love it? Now that I see the before & after, it looks like your poor head was really weighed down because you had a lot of hair!! (but is grows so fast, right? Because it grew out that long in less than five years!!! That's pretty fast!) Think of the shampoo you will save!

Silly Brian.

Tanya said...

you look great. people really don't understand what a huge factor long hair can be with little baby hands.

Eagar Fam said...

I like it. How is the color workin out? You should style it straight and put up a picture so we can see how it looks straight too. T.