Monday, April 28, 2008

Hey Boog, the eighties called, they want their moon boots back...

While being watch by grandma and grandpa, Boog finds the most interesting things at their home. My mother-in-law is a bit of a pack rat. Not that that is a bad thing, but it is a bit funny in many ways. For example, below you see a picture of my son amazed by these peculiar yet very insulated boots and how heavy they are on his little legs and feet. He was so compelled by them that he fought us to keep them on.
Though he lost, he felt that he still won, cause in his mind, he will be back at grandma's house and his favorite shoes will still be there. I thought that moon boots expired and that you could not find them anywhere. But like I said about my mother-in-law, she is an amazing bargain shopper and whatever you think isn't around, I can guarantee that nine times out of ten, she has it. So it's a lot of fun to discover things around her home. We love it and we love you mom.


1 comment:

Henry & Becky Williams said...

Christy!
Cute website!
We have ours at:
http://www.williamsutah.blogspot.com/

Love ya!! Hey I have to talk to you about Hilary's shower!!!
Call me sometime!