Thursday, April 24, 2008

Here's to you, Tanya...

O.k. so this is it. No more pictures displaying my hair after this and sorry for the CLOSE UP. I just wanted to post for my friend, Tanya, thank you for the color and cut, I love it. I hadn't gotten my hair done for over a year, due to pregnancy and after having baby issues. So it was time to get it done, so when I did I promised I would style it fun.
Above you see my hair with some curls and below you see it straight. I promise to keep it styled and to "sweep it" soon and when I do, I'll get a picture of it. Again thank you, thank you.

7 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

it is SO pretty! i LOVE it

Talbot Family said...

Congratulations on taking the plunge into short hairdom! I did it about 5yrs. ago and have never felt so liberated. Did you donate your luscious locks? I love it straight, but the curls are spectacular. So very very cute! I think we all need a new do just to keep things interesting in our lives. 2 days before I had Adessa I chopped my hair into a way short spikey do. My brother told me never to cut my hair into an ugly butch hair-do again. I learned that it didn't so much flatter me, but it was still fun to do. You look beautiful :)

Tanya said...

your so welcome, oh wait, i'm not the tanya your talking about. nonetheless your welcome and you look great. i like the curls...and the straight. it's a toughie.

Missy said...

so pretty! I'll have to give Tanya a call when we come to town in May!

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! I really like the pic with it curly.

Eagar Fam said...

I'm always the last one to comment, but anyway I'm so glad that you like it and that everyone likes it too! It makes me feel good as a stylist. Spring is always a great time to change your look for summer. I think you've inspired me to chop mine...then again, maybe not; I'm too attached!

Anonymous said...

You are bodaciously beautiful! Love you, Vicki