Sunday, April 20, 2008

Got treats?

Happiness...
is a cookie in both hands.


For our ladies/craft night, I brought chocolate chip cookies, that the Hancuff family say they love. So here is my #1 cookie fan, Cheyenne, she says there her favorite, but I'm sure she says that to everyone who makes her cookies. It's o.k., cause it makes me feel good. I'll make them for you, Shy, anytime. Love ya!!!
Here's Jess, eating some Jelly Belly Candy, she doesn't notice that the picture of the jellybeans and the flavors are on the side of the container. So, here she takes a bite of a few and unlike me, with assorted chocolates, I bite a bit of the chocolate to look what kind I got, if it doesn't look or tastes good, it goes back into the box or in the garbage. Jess, though, was a trooper and swallowed what she didn't like. After all of the yucky ones, she finally notices the picture and flavors on the side, thanks goodness, she finally could enjoy the "good ones."

1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Those really are the BEST cookies! And I'm not just saying that. Thanks for always being such a great friend, and I'm not just saying that because you bring me my own plate of fabulous cookies! I love you!