Monday, April 7, 2008

Ras Alphabet

My "BFF" tagged me, so here it goes... and I thought it was cute

A-ADVOCATE FOR vegans, if you were to ask me my opinion on vegetarians or vegans five years ago, I probably would have said "WHATEVER" while eating a big fat steak or juicy hamburger. However, having someone very dear to me, who is vegan, I would say "would you like a salad or potato?"

B-BEST FEATURE would have to be my love to party, giving them that is. If you need one, I'll throw it.

C- COULD DO WITHOUT nutritional facts... I'd rather it say on the package "if it tastes good, it most likely isn't good for you." Because we all know that how it is anyway.

D-DREAMS & DESIRES are to be able to sing with Celine Dion or Jason Mraz. I know, I know, totally different genres, but they are both my favorites.

E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS of course are one clean diaper, wipes and extra changing clothes for my kids.

F-FAVORITE PAST TIME would have to be our big family reunion camping trips. Loved it!

G-GOOD AT having fun... at least I think so.

H-HAVE NEVER TRIED escargo... and probably never will.

I-IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS, I would pay all of my debts off, buy a brand new home and a vehicle for myself and my husband. Pay for my kids to go to college and for their weddings, and all that jazz.

J-JUNKIE FOR peanut butter M&M's and Cafe Rio.

K-KINDRED SPIRIT in my life would have to be Britt and Scotty, why, you ask? It's cause they've hung out with my husband and still want to be our friends. Don't worry, my husband is great, he just has a funny side about him, that he only allows certain people to witness. Trust me some people think he's kinda coocoo. But I love him anyway. So Britt and Scotty, you rock!

L-LITTLE KNOWN FACT about me would have to be that I have never broken a bone in my life. But I'm allergic to every berry on earth.

M-MEMORABLE MOMENT was when my husband proposed, he wanted to have my brother their to record the whole thing, but then he thought that it would be better to be a complete surprise, and it sure was.

N-NEVER AGAIN WILL I have a delivery with out the epideral, only if we have another one. They say "Diamonds are a girls best friend," but I'll tell you that this girl's best friend is the epideral, it is truly heaven sent.

O-OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE for me, would have to be a half gallon toasted almond ice cream from Leatherby's. It takes me about a month to finish it all, which is good, because it costs a pretty penny for their ice cream. But I do love it.

P-PROFESSIONAL at home mommy. I love the job, but the pay kinda sucks.

Q-QUOTE that I will never forget would be "When God sends forth a tiny soul, to learn the ways of earth. A mothers love is waiting there, we call this wonder birth. When God calls back this loving soul, and stills a fleeting breath, a Fathers love is waiting there, this too is birth, not death."

R-REASON TO SMILE would have to be Brian, Michael and Whitney.

S-SORRY ABOUT not buying a bigger home, when we first were married.

T-TAG SOME FRIENDS Cheyenne, Tanya, Missy

U-UNINTERESTED IN the TV shows The Office(sorry Jess) and Lost(sorry Britt).

V-VERY SCARED OF having something bad happening to my kids.

W-WORST HABIT would have to be, being a perfectionist and putting myself down when I don't think it was good enough.

X-X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT would have to be anywhere out of state. Anywhere sounds good to me.

Y-YUMMIEST DESSERT has to be Better Than Sex Cake, yup I said it and those who've had it would most likely agree with me.

Z-ZODIAC SIGN is the capricorn.

Hope you get this. How are your ABC's?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kindred Spirits Forever!

Scotty totally loved that spam sushi stuff you got him. I was really surprised. He ate both of them!!! He said as long as he couldn't smell the spinach, they were delicious!