I know that most of you who know me, know that I love weddings. Not just the event itself, but the whole planning, flowers, cakes and dresses. When the movie 27 dresses came out, I thought I would have to go with girlfriends to see it, cause my husband would have nothing to do with it, but my hubby was a trooper, he and I and my BFF and her husband went to see the flick.
Honestly, I thought for sure my hubby would say "I'm glad that movies over," as soon as the credits came up. But throughout the movie he was laughing and whispering to me" this is really hillarious." But you also have to understand that this show has a very special part in it, that probably only effects us. But, if you know my husband and his eating habits and have seen this show or will see it. You do or will understand. It's a very small part of the movie, but just that little part made me laugh so loud in the theatre, that everyone other than my hubby and I and my BFF and her husband, were like "that wasn't really funny, o.k. you can stop now." So I told my husband that I wouldn't see it again until it came out in dvd and it's here! It's my top 2008 movie choice. If you haven't seen it, do. It's a good humored flick for a date night with your significant other. I hope you like it.
3 comments:
Love your blog! I'm totally jammin' out to the tunes! :)
oh! and i LOVE the pictures! Did you take them? They're beautiful!
I know what you're getting for Mom's Day!!!!
Post a Comment