I was blessed to attend Shellie's School of Dance concert, Friday night. It was a great concert, as usual. I was able to take a quick photo of my friend, Ashley and her daughter, Adessa. It was such a nice Friday.
Adessa, Ashley and me
Saturday was a very eventful day. It started early in the morning, making boutineers and corsages for a couple of high school dances. Then a bridal shower at noon for my cousins fiance, Hilary, then a babyshower shortly after that for a girlfriend of mine, Jenny, who had been trying literally forever to have a baby and even tried to adopt. But blessings poured upon her and her husband, with not only the news of having a baby herself, but she is pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. I can't think of anyone else who deserves a greater blessing. Like Jenny, Ashley had a tough ordeal with her little Adi, she was born premature and was kept in the hospital for a while in an incubator, to help her with the rest of the growing process. Ashley reminisced about other mommies who would be able to clothe their little babies as soon as they were born, she wasn't able to, due to the condition Adi was in. But Ash kept her spirits high and thought that she could still dress her little baby up, though in a bubble, Ash made such fun hair bows for her daughter and that was her way of dressing Adi. I believe that as long as we keep something good in our lives to consume our time and help others, whether it be making bows, like Ashley or being someone that others can just talk to, like Jenny, the Lord makes it a strength for us to help build up His Kingdom. The Lord doesn't leave you out, especially in your times of need. He always remembers you. It's only how we live and how much we keep Him in our hearts, that our prayers and desires are truly answered. I know at least for me, He's never let me go. Everyday I am reminded of how much he loves me.
Jenny and me
1 comment:
You are too cute! Thank you for your sweet words. I am blessed to have a friend like you. Good luck to Jenny, I can empathize with the fertility stuff. On a different note, holy moley your floral arrangements are amazing. Let's talk about gifted. I know who I will be calling for future floral needs!
Post a Comment