Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary to a great BFF!!!

Today, my BFF and her little family celebrate their anniversary. I just wanted to brag a little about them. I hope they don't mind, if you do Britt, please forgive me. Top 10 reasons why they are so great, as per my hubby and I:

10. They laugh at everything that we laugh at.

9. They usually understand and can sympathize on what's going on in our lives.

8. You know how there are those married friends that you and your spouse have? At least for Brian and I, we don't necessarily get along too great with each others friends spouses, but for this couple, we can all sit together and have great conversations, even if it's just Britt and I talking and our hubby's talking different conversations.

7. Brian and Scotty understand each other completely in their own special way and Britt and I just try to stay away from it all, believe me, it's better that way.

6. We have the most fun game nights at their home.

5. They throw the best St. Patties, pizza and craft/ladies night parties.

4. Britt always knows when I need a Cafe Rio fix, without me having to call her at all.

3. We have the best laughs with them, especially when it involves a "crazy lady and Brian cutting her water pipes on purpose" or some very "special leis." You just had to be there.

2. They are the best couple to go with on a double date to the Temple.

1. They are the greatest friends and examples, who truly love each other.

Scotty, you have double duty this weekend. Do your best, we're all cheering you on! ;-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I forgive you! ha ha ha!

Thank you so much!! That was so sweet!