Here is Mindy and Emily. They were best friends with my sister, Lupe and they had another good friend Amy, they would always hang out together when they were younger.
Here is me and April. She and I were BFF's growing up. We got in trouble or caused a lot of it, when we were little. But they were the best times to remember.
Before we moved into our new home, my family was in the 25th ward. My dad's last calling was a primary teacher for the 11 year old kids. The last group of kids he taught were, Cami, Tessa (in the picture with my dad), Megan, Ben and Cody. He would always say that that was his most favorite calling, because the kids in his class were the most behaved and he knew nine times out of ten, his class would be the first to be dismissed from primary, he loved it.
Cami, me, April, Keilyn, Mindy and Cicily
Emily B. took this photo as a trial run, but Cicily was trying to pose for her modeling portfolio, she did a good job. April's giving a looking of "are you serious?."
Is it bad when you are reminded of how old you REALLY are? I think it depends, on how you look on the life you've lived. Mine? I am so happy, even when you see kid's 15 to 17 years of age, whom you've babysat when they were only 2 or 4. Above is a photo of me and a boy named Clinton, who I used to babysit, who is also 15 years old, speaking of the reminding of age. But oh man, I was blown away on how big these kids have become. But also grateful, that they are doing great. It's been a great reunion, besides a great Mother's Day.
1 comment:
i remember cicily from elementary and jr. high. it's been awhile!
Post a Comment