I remember when I was younger, my mom would dress me exactly like my older sister, in the same dress and shoes, same hairstyle, everything. I did not like it at all. I'm sure if I had another boy and dressed both boys in the same outfit, they would hate me for life. So I figured I'd be safe now, dressing him and my hubby alike, before he really had an opinion. And it worked, both have white dress shirts, black ties, black dress shoes and now khaki church pants. He did say after he was all dressed, "daddy, me you twins!" It was a great mommy moment.
3 comments:
Wow! Your son is getting so big. He's growing up too fast. That's such a cute picture.
Ya know, I can't wait to have a son so I can dress him like his father. I love the matching thing. They look darling together.
So Cute! They really are twins. You couldn't have matched them any closer!
Post a Comment