Today, my cousin Brian married the love of his life, Hilary. Because I didn't get any pictures at the bridal shower, I made sure that I had my handy camera to capture some great moments at the temple and reception. I did get a few, that I chose not to post, but here are a few that I liked. Besides the pictures being fun to take, the day was wonderful, my hubby and I were invited to attend the sealing ceremony of the couple and the sealing was absolutely fantastic. Of course I cried, I never come out of attending the temple without my face looking like a racoon, because of my mascara, anyways, the rest of the day was great too.
My sweet hubby and I
My cousin Joelle(sister of the groom), my aunt Becky(mother of the groom) and me

My brother Mike, the groom Brian and Joelle(Mikes wife)

The Happy Couple

This has to be my favorite, my cousin Brian with his little sister-in-law(the brides youngest sister). Isn't it SO cute!?!

Later on that evening, before we went to the reception, we went to a surprise graduation shin-dig for our good friend, Randi, she graduated from Everest College. She is married to Paul, one of my hubby's best friends. It truly was a happy day.
Brian, me, Randi and Paul

Here is her beautiful cake

3 comments:
Looks like a fun day!!!! Hey, I answered you on my blog about the cakes (not sure if you saw my reply)!! I would be happy to help you with a cake, just let me know what you would like:)
Wow, you look beautiful!
Hey, I would love to have copies of these photos from the wedding!!!
Post a Comment