My baby Whitter and her cousin Nola

Today is my niece, Nola's, first birthday. My cousin, Salome, and I were pregnant at the same time. And I timed my pregnancy around hers. Waiting and waiting for her to have her baby, cause I knew that my baby would come soon after. But it didn't, at least it didn't feel like it came any sooner. Because of course any mom out there would agree with me, when I say that the last trimester always feels like it's never going to end. But the end did come, and my daughter and my niece are both here, a year already gone and both kids have grown too fast. I will admit that looking back at how much they have grown does put a smile on my face.
Daddy and Whitter going for a ride

Just Hanging around
2 comments:
She is SOOO cute!!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks:)!!!
She's so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Post a Comment