Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yes sir, that's my baby...

I came across these photos and thought I'd like to post them for you to enjoy. I have not yet mastered the slideshow thing, yet, but I will. But here are some for you to see of my little boy, who has grown so fast.
Boog was only a month old in this picture.

Yes, he is really asleep with a xylaphone stick in his mouth, he would not let it go.

Yes, again he is really sleeping on the ottoman.

Needless to say, he can sleep in any awkward postition.

Even in pillowcases.

Thinking he's cool, driving with dad in his big truck.

Here, he tries to look like grandpa, with a mustache, using mommies mascara.

He thought that drawers weren't only meant for clothes, but for kids too.

This is a great one of the aftermath of him making out with a chocolate doughnut.

This was at his 2nd birthday party, after opening his gift from his cousins, of course it's a little tikes car. We put it in his toy box, to keep him from getting into it and so he could still party with everyone else that was still there. Nothing nor no one could keep him from getting into his car, as you can see.

Here is where I believe he said his first prayer, all by himself.

Little guy all tuckered out, fell asleep while eating his dinner of potatoes, corn and chicken.

We are trying to teach him early, to be a hardworker and to keep a nice yard.

Our Small Fry, on his third birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fry costume was the BEST!!! I love all of those sleeping pictures. What a silly kid.

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

i love those sleeping pictures too! Especially the on eon the ottoman. He's so cute! You guys were all so cute on Halloween! So fun!

Tanya said...

i wish my kids could sleep anywhere. both of them will only fall asleep in their beds or in the car. i like the one when he fell asleep eating his dinner. so cute and so fun to see his little personality.

Anonymous said...

he is so adorable! i love the pics of him sleeping anywhere.