O.k., so I spoke previously, that I love weddings. I love all of it, but I think my most favorite part of it would have to be the flowers. Why, you ask? It's cause I do flowers or in other words, arrange them. I've done them not only for weddings, but for funerals, holidays, new mommies and school dances. A few people have asked to see them, so I decided to post them on my blog for all to see. Not trying to make a sale, here, but if you are in need of some flowers and for a good deal, leave me a comment or drop me a call and I'll get back to you. I hope you like them.
Fui & Jenny-Senior Ball 2007 Homecoming 2008
Junior Prom 2008
Amanda's wedding
Jenny & Brett's wedding
Tala & Prim's wedding
Tavia & Mark's wedding
Mal & Russ' wedding
1 comment:
Beautiful flowers.
Post a Comment