Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Zumba power...

Another Tuesday is over and a big sigh of relief is released. Yes, second week of zumba dancing and second week of "oh my word, I'm going to die!" The class is fun, due to awesome fitness guru's, that I have know forever, glistening with me. That makes the class bearable. Here I am at the second week of zumba with my fitness family and our instructor, Jenny, who is, can you believe it? 50! Yes, I'll say it again, but I'll spell it out for you, FIFTY. Crazy huh!?! I hope I will look as good as her in about two months, if not, I hope in the next life. But like, Marissa, who did not excell to the finals of Dancing with the Stars, she said "shake what your mama gave you." And believe you me, I am shaking ALL of it and loving it too.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Fun! Now, what is Zumba?

Anonymous said...

Hi Christie (did I even spell your name right?)....finally found your blog and totally love it. Thanks to you, I finally created one for myself. I copied this picture on to it as well as my bebo page. It's great seeing you, and like you said, slow and steady wins the race! Love it! We can totally do it! It's great seeing you there at the rec. We are on the same mission! Gotta love it!

Morena said...

Hi Christy!! I found out about your blog from my sister Sinai, it's sooo good to see yah join the ZUMBA crew seriously good fun....Thanks to my sister Sinai for introducing me to it I never thought Working out would be sooo much fun....I'm surprised my sister hasn't givin' up on me yet LOL anyhoo We can ALL sooo do this bring it on LOL ok girl hope to see yah tomorrow morning Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure I can do zumba and not die??