My BFF invited some friends and myself to a girls night out, this evening, to have dinner and a movie. Dinner was great, consisting of toasted ham sandwich, salad, chips, fruit and dip and icecream for dessert. Then we went to see the movie Baby Mama, with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, which was hilarious. Any mom would think this movie is a great laugh and feel good movie, I for sure did.
We had a bit too much fun while at the theatre, as you can see below I met Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, got my hair styled by Adam Sandler, oh wait, I mean the Great Zohan and had and incident with popcorn droppings. It was crazy.
2 comments:
Stefani! Hilarious!
I will now reward you with five minutes of uninterrupted eye contact!
I love GNO's, especially when you go to a great movie. What would we do without a break from family duties? It is always the best when done with a group of girls. Glad you gals had a good time!
Post a Comment