Yes siree, Cafe Rio Hunter has opened and I am one happy lady. I am sad to say that I was
not their
very first customer, which I had wished to be, since I first heard that they were opening. All is o.k. though, they are opened now and a lot closer, to save on the drive time and fuel.

Too bad they weren't open for GNO last night, but we can go later.
4 comments:
My mom went down there Friday night hoping they would be open, but sure they probably weren't...to her surprise they were, as she went through the vacant place and got her food she asked how long they had been open for...the lady said, "Oh about 30 minutes now." She thought that was so funny:) They were still in the process of hanging the grand opening sign...what a joyful day!!!!!
Oh, the glory of having a Cafe Rio within your reach.
Post a Comment